domingo, 30 de julio de 2017

Paking




OBJETO
CARACTERISTICA
PARTE DE LA CASA EN LA SE ENCUENTRA
1.-
suit
Navy blue
closet
2.-
shoes
black
under the bed
3.-
hair comb
Big red
bedroom
4.-
toothbrush
new
bathroom
5.-
bag
Brown color
closet
6.-
book
of health
in the bookcase
7.-
towel
Soft pink,
in the closet
8.-
sandal
Orange
under the chair
9.-
Swimwear
Stripes white and blue
in the room
10.-
glasses
Graduates
in the table
NOMBRE: Manuela Alamillo
MÓDULO 6. Mi mundo en otra lengua
ACTIVIDAD INTEGRADORA: Packing




1.- My blue suit in the closet
2.- Also the black shoes that are under the bed
3.- The big red comb in the bedroom
4.- My toothbrush is new
5.- My brown suitcase in the closet
6.- I'll take my book that talks about health
7.- The soft pink towel in the wardrobe
8.- The orange sandals that are under the chair
9.-  My blue and white striped bathing suit that's in the room
10.- My graduated glasses that are on the table

4 comentarios: