domingo, 30 de julio de 2017

Abilites.

Actividad integradora. Abilites.

Habilidades físicas
Habilidades cognitivas
Habilidades sociales
1- I can play instruments, for example: guitar, piano and violin.
1- I can express myself in public. In my church, I have given some talks.
1- I can listen to my friends or my family, I like to show interest for them.
2- I can sew clothes. A few days ago, I made myself a dress.
2- I can planing. Before doing any activity or Project, I think it is good to plan.
2- I can greet the people around me. I think it´s good education.


Imagina que estás de viaje en las playas de Cancún. Menciona 6 actividades recreativas o deportes que puedes hacer o jugar y escribe 6 oraciones utilizando las frases:
I can go…
  1. I can go swimming to the beach.
  2. I can go to downtown to buy souvenirs.
  3. I can go to visit some of the parks in this place, for example: Xcaret, Xelha and Xplor.
  4. I can go to visit de Mayan ruins located in Chichen Itza.
  5. I can go to eat at some Caribbean food restaurant.
I can do…
  1. I can do some activities, for example: swimming with dolphins.
  2. I can do relaxation activities like receiving a massage.
  3. I can do some boat ride.
  4. I can do some extreme activity like ballon or parachute flying.
I can play…
  1. I can play Volleyball on the beach.
  2. I can play with the waves of the sea.
  3. I can play with the fish in the diving activities.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario