domingo, 30 de julio de 2017

A tipical day

Actividad integradora. A typical day


a. What time do you get up?
I get up at 4 am
b. What time do you have breakfast?
Breakfast at 7 am
c. What time do you have lunch?
Lunch at 12 pm
d. What time do you have dinner?
I eat at 7 pm.
e. What time do you study for Prepa en línea-SEP?
Study from 5pm to 8pm
f. What time do you take a shower?
I shower at 7 pm
g. What time do you go to sleep?
I fall asleep at 10 o'clock at night
h. What time do you rest
I rest for a while at 4 pm
i What time do you watch television?
On sundays I watch TV
j. What time do you go out for a walk
On Sundays at 9am

I get up at 4 am. After I shower at 7 pm, Then brakfast at 7 am, After lunch at 12 pm, I rest for a while at 4 pm, Daily study from 5pm to 8pm, On Sunday I watch TV, I leave on Sunday at 9 am, I eat at 7 pm, I finally fall asleep at 10 o'clock at night.
"My favorite activity of the day is..."
Play the guitar.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario