domingo, 3 de septiembre de 2017

Tell me





Actividad integradora: TELL ME


  1. Question: Did you go to the pantheon when your family celebrated the day of the dead?
Answer: Yes, I was with my family as a child.


  1. Question: Did you like to eat the bread of the dead?
Answer: It was not my favorite, but I did eat it.


  1. Question: Did your family do anything special on this day?
Answer: If, in advance we made an altar, and that day from early prepared the special meal of our deceased relatives.


  1. Question: What did you like most about the day of the dead?
Answer: That we did not have classes, I also liked to see the decorations that they put in the streets and the houses.


  1. Question: Did you bring flowers to the pantheon?

Answer: Yes, my mother bought a large bouquet of flowers, and we were all given a flower to put in the tombs.

1 comentario: